Get to know us!
Oxford Falls Academy
We believe the purpose of a church-owned child development center is to develop the full academic, artistic and physical potential of each student to succeed in life by instilling a love of learning in a Christian atmosphere.
Children at OFA have opportunities to:
- Develop individual talents and gifts
- Develop creativity
- Develop skills necessary for the elementary classroom
- Develop self confidence and respect for one another while learning about God’s love
Oxford Falls Academy
Oxford Falls Academy is committed to providing a caring, cooperative and stimulating child development environment, emphasizing strong moral and ethical value while instilling a life-long love of learning.
3 John 4 (NLT)
“I could have no greater joy than to hear that my children are following the truth.”
- To provide an environment where each child feels safe and loved.
- To promote a program that encourages learning through child-initiated, teacher instruction, hands-on experiences, small and large motor skills, science, art, language arts, math, music.
- To promote God’s love through devotionals and life lessons from the Bible.
- To provide caring, attentive, courteous, degreed, and certified staff.
The philosophy of The Creative Curriculum is that young children learn best by doing. The Creative Curriculum is built on theories of development in young children, that all children learn through active exploration of their environment and therefore the environment plays a critical role in learning.
The Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers & Twos is a comprehensive, research-based curriculum designed to help teachers and caregivers implement developmentally appropriate practices and offer responsive daily routines and meaningful experiences that nurture learning and development.
The Creative Curriculum for Preschool is a comprehensive, research-based curriculum that features exploration and discovery as a way of learning, enabling children to develop confidence, creativity, and lifelong critical thinking skills.
ABC Jesus Loves me
The ABC Jesus Loves Me Preschool Curriculum is a comprehensive, research-based preschool curriculum focusing on Bible, academics, and development. Each curriculum contains goals and objectives to gauge the child’s learning and growth. Beyond the weekly lesson plans, ideas, and materials are provided to support parents and teachers along the way.